The Housing division of HAPCAP has partnered with many local, state and federal agencies to build housing developments for low-income individuals, families, the elderly and disabled throughout Southeastern Ohio.
Take a look at some developments we’ve built throughout Southeast Ohio so far:
104 Lexington Avenue
Chauncey OH 45719
- Creekside Apartments is a 32-unit project located in Chauncey, Ohio in Athens County.
- These apartments are comprised of 2 and 3 bedroom units and are an affordable housing community designed for families.
- The project includes a variety of site and unit amenities, including large new units equipped with central air conditioning, cable TV hookups, washer/dryer hook-ups and a well landscaped site with a tot lot and ample open recreation space.
402 Clark Street
New Straitsville OH 43766
- Amelia Place is a 26-unit project located in New Straitsville, Ohio in Perry County.
- This development is comprised of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units serving low-income family households.
- This building was originally built and used as a school house. The community continues to utilize the gymnasium that was located in the school. It is currently used for a community space and leasing office.
- Due to the age of this building, the rehabilitation into a housing development was considered a historic rehabilitation.
625 Center St.
New Lexington, Ohio 43764
Rehabilitation of 42 rental units
Plains Plaza / Evergreen Estates
45 East Fourth Street
The Plains, Ohio 45780
Rehabilitation of 60 rental units
- The Plains Plaza Apartments are located just north of Ohio University. These apartments are comprised of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units and are an affordable housing community designed for families.
- Each apartment is equipped with updated appliances and shares a community playground.
- There is a community room available for resident functions. Convenient laundry facilities are on sight as is 24hr emergency maintenance service.
Kimberly Meadows Apartments
15480 State Route 691
Nelsonville, Ohio 45764
New construction of 44 rental units
Kimberly Meadows apartments are an affordable housing community designed for the elderly.